nCloud Connect allows technology companies to support their mobile and distributed workforce with all the communication tools they need to connect from anywhere. Businesses can reduce their IT burden with one, easy to manage, communication solution which fosters collaboration and provides a consistent, professional appearance for their company.
Is nCloud Connect the right fit for your business? Use the below identifiers to determine if a hosted pbx solution is the way to go. If you find yourself saying yes to these questions, than the nCloud Connect system is the right fit for your business.
- Do you have multiple locations that require expensive private network links to be able to extension dial?
- Is your phone system outdated, and require costly maintenance contracts?
- Do you have an IT staff member that has the ability to make changes on the fly?
- Are you looking to eliminate unexpected charges with predictive monthly billing?
- Are you having a hard time communicating with your teammates while on the road?
- Tired of clients calling your personal cell phone for business related calls?
- Finding yourself out of phone or internet services, causing loss of business?
Happy with your current phone system, but frustrated with your carrier line services because of high fees and terrible support? Learn more about the carrier services we offer.
- ANI Screening
- Auto Attendant
- Call Forwarding
- Call Recording
- Conferencing Calling
- Ring Groups
- Caller ID
- Real-Time Call Analytics
- CRM Integration
- Custom Music on Hold
- Personalized Greetings
- Desktop Faxing
- Corporate Address book
- Call Paging
- Instant Messaging
- Mobile App
- Boost team productivity with streamlined communication and collaboration
- Access your business line from your mobile device or PC so you can make and receive calls from anywhere
- Use a virtual receptionist to greet customers, clients, and partners and direct them to the appropriate person or department.
- Auto attendants can provide company information, including office location(s), office hours, and other important updates or announcements
- Optimize customer engagement and enable users to choose the mode of communication they are most comfortable with
- Manage phone system and call features remotely with a user-friendly portal
- Redundancy increases uptime to ensure you are not missing important calls
- Improve workflows and optimize efficiencies
- Easily record and monitor calls to ensure employees are delivering the correct messaging and providing the best customer service
- Promote better work-life balance by enabling remote work opportunities